California Archery Foundation
PROMOTING ARCHERY THROUGH EDUCATION AND PRESERVATION OF OUR ARCHERY HISTORY
1. Establish a California Archery Museum
2. Provide scholarships for archery instructors classes
3. Provide scholarships for archery camps
4. Provide equipment for archery classes
5. Provide scholarships for hunter safety classes
The California Archery Foundation is a tax exempt (501c3)corporation.
All donations may be used as deductions from federal income taxes.
Check with your tax adviser.
Send Donations to California Archery Foundation
12 Joan Drive American Canyon California 94503-1072
Or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org